AI Discussion: JadooSnap, Indian Languages, and Photo Editing
- One member introduces themselves as Dukaan’s head of AI.
- JadooSnap is a website that some members have seen and praised.
- It is not yet available for public access, but some companies are already using it.
- A member shares a link to JadooSnap.com.
Access to JadooSnap
- A member asks if there is any way for Dukaan to request access to JadooSnap.
- Another member shares a Twitter link that may be helpful.
Gates Foundation Contract
- Dukaan is hoping to get a contract with the Gates Foundation to build a WhatsApp chatbot to guide rural nurses in India.
- Hindi is necessary for this project, and it is supported by GPT4 and Whisper.
- Bhashini, an Indian government-funded research project, has a fine-tuned Whisper model for Hindi.
- The most popular Indian vernacular languages are discussed.
- The Hindi results of GPT are not as great as English.
- A member is confused by Bill Gates’ writing about an Indian startup working on LLMs for Indian languages.
- It is suggested that the source documents are all in English and that Google Translate is used to translate them into Hindi for GPT.
- A member proposes a test set to compare the effectiveness of using Google Translate for GPT versus using original Hindi documents.
AI Photo Editing
- A member asks for ideas on how to achieve a certain effect in photo editing.
- Several members suggest different methods, including changing the tint of the image to RGB, adding noise and denoising guided by a prompt, and using Controlnet/depth2img.
- The idea of generating a photo-realistic image of a baby from an ultrasound is discussed.
- A member shares a link to an AI photo editor.
- A member mentions Adobe products.
- Another member shares a LinkedIn post about Adobe Firefly.
The description and link can be mismatched because of extraction errors.
- https://twitter.com/T_Goody3/status/1638203321704955904?t=8aQye9lDksWh81DJjhZGlg&s=08 - Requesting access for Dukaan and hoping to get a contract with the Gates Foundation to build a Whatsapp chatbot to guide rural nurses in India.
- https://gooey.ai/ai-photo-editor/?run_id=4ndpy7e0&uid=Nli0J2dP80WU3sdJ9RCw3DeNvIT2: The message in the same link as the URL mentions waiting for the next medical provider data breach to get this dataset, and also mentions Adobe products being out now.
- https://www.linkedin.com/posts/alexandru-costin-a4367_adobefirefly-ugcPost-7043965991910854656-pjbp?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_ios - Regarding the Adobe products that someone else mentioned, it’s out now.