Generative AI: Applications, Projects, and Investments
- Members introduce themselves and their backgrounds in AI, ML, and related fields.
Projects and Startups
- Pranjal Mehta talks about his electric plane startup, ePlane.ai, and his interest in building in GenAI.
- Nirant K works with startups building in ML.
- Kush is running Corp Dev for Glance & InMobi and is interested in seeing Generative AI innovations in the market.
- Pranav leads Peppertype.ai and has been closely working with Gen AI and its applications in content and marketing for the last 2 years.
- Sachin is the founder of IntelLawyer.com, a search engine of case laws, and has previously worked as an RL engineer.
- Amogh is tinkering on a project in generative AI called Youstick.fun, which lets users create fun stickers using their photos.
- Rahul Sundar is a PhD student interested in teaching the science of any underlying problem to machines.
- Parth is a VC at Venture Highway and looks closely at the Applied AI space.
- Anagh from Accel has been working on AI investments for 3ish years and used to build ML models in the pre-transformers era.
- Naman from Stellaris VP looks at AI and SaaS investments.
- Shashwat is working on an AI-based learning and development tool and is primarily interested in recommendation systems and building one for generative media consumption.
- Creating a full anime with SD.
- Building agents to play games and trade stocks.
- Generative AI’s applications in content and marketing.
- Using generative AI to create fun stickers.
- Teaching the science of any underlying problem to machines.
- AI investments in the Applied AI space.
- Building recommendation systems for generative media consumption.
- Making video shots with RunwayML.
- Computer vision and 3D reconstruction.
- GANs in voice generation.
- RL, Computer Vision, and NLP techniques.
- SciML, AI4Science, PhysicsInformedML, theory guided ML, etc.
The description and link can be mismatched because of extraction errors.
- https://www.youstick.fun/ - a website that allows users to create fun stickers using their own photos for use in messaging apps like Whatsapp, Instagram, Slack, and Discord. Mentioned in a message from Amogh, a former director of product at Avataar, who is currently working on a project in generative AI.