FOSS Demos, AI Models, and Research Labs Discussion
- Confirmed FOSS Demos for the hackathon, 2 of the top 3 projects from Github Trending in AI
- Thanks for the intro Ravi Theja, GPT-Index contributor and inMobi DS [PHONE REMOVED] to Jerry Liu
- Sharing my favourite blog from last few weeks: https://simonwillison.net/2023/Mar/17/beat-chatgpt-in-a-browser/
- came across this today
- WASM for LLMs is super interesting, anyone tried?
- They also trained an LLM to mimic Homer Simpson and it’s apparently better than gpt-4
- It’d be hilarious if the model forgot how to do chain of thought reasoning because of that 😂😂
- Iit madras or Bombay has research labs you can cold mail them or reach out to other iits they might help or redirect to appropriate org.
- Anyone exploring building a tool like this for VCs?
- Good customers to sell to and solid use case of AI
The description and link can be mismatched because of extraction errors.
- https://simonwillison.net/2023/Mar/17/beat-chatgpt-in-a-browser/ (favorite blog shared by the sender)
- https://simonwillison.net/2023/Mar/17/beat-chatgpt-in-a-browser/ - Nickfloats shares their favorite blog from the last few weeks about using WASM for LLMs and asks if anyone has tried it.