Generative AI Group Chat Highlights
Topics Discussed in Chaotic Generative AI Group Chat Transcript
AI Models and Tools
- GPT4 creates a vector DB
- Replit open source LLM just dropped
- Finetune on instruction dataset curated from geeksforgeeks
- Prompt Injection in less than 10 minutes (video, slides, transcripts)
- JSONFormer: guaranteed JSON output with Huggingface LLMs
- DeepFloyd or Multi-ControlNet?
- Is there a model (other than gpt4) that can extract info from an image in JSON format?
- Autogpt app
- Table-transformer might help if result cards are in tabular form
- Abstract artwork made using stable diffusion
- Extracting values without OCR
- Parsing information from result cards
AI Industry and Innovation
- India’s position in the generative AI race
- Chris Lattner’s new ML-focused language
- Ecosystem graphs for AI startups
Networking and Collaboration
- Connecting with others in the group for contribution and collaboration
- Looking for journalists or media folks in the group
- Group invite link request
- AI and art techniques
- OpenAI service on Azure
- Multi-modal GPT4 access
- Sanford C. Bernstein’s analysis of AI-based startups in India
The description and link can be mismatched because of extraction errors.
- https://twitter.com/samim/status/1653289578390749186?s=46 - The message in the same link as the URL is related to the scale being asked about.
- https://twitter.com/AlistairPullen/status/1653459578229788672?s=20 - GPT4 creates a vector DB.
- https://twitter.com/grimezsz/status/1652696738820689921?s=46&t=v5MAnKU6XwMWCzMNzmBUuA - A tweet asking if Ghostwriter is powered by a certain technology, with a reference to a podcast where it was discussed.
- https://twitter.com/grimezsz/status/1652696738820689921?s=46&t=v5MAnKU6XwMWCzMNzmBUuA - A tweet about calling out something on a podcast, with a link to the podcast on YouTube. The tweet also mentions “Finetune on instruction dataset curated from geeksforgeeks.”
- The given URL is a tweet by user @pirroh, which includes a link to a video, slides, and transcripts related to “Prompt Injection” that can be completed in less than 10 minutes. The content is based on an instruction dataset curated from geeksforgeeks.
- JSONFormer: https://github.com/1rgs/jsonformer — guaranteed JSON output with Huggingface LLMs
- The URL https://www.spellpage.com/?utm_source=bensbites&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=pi-the-new-ai-on-the-block is related to an autogpt app, and the message in the same link as the URL is related to the app. Newlines may or may not be related to the link.
- https://github.com/microsoft/table-transformer: A GitHub repository that might help with result cards in tabular form, as mentioned in the message.
- The message asks if anyone has tried langflow and requests them to DM if they have. The message is not directly related to either of the URLs provided.
- https://techcrunch.com/2023/05/03/where-is-india-in-the-generative-ai-race/ - An article discussing India’s position in the generative AI race.
- https://www.latent.space/p/reza-shabani#details - A webpage providing details about Reza Shabani.
- Interview with our head of ML and swyx - The message in the same link as the URL is related to an interview with the head of ML and swyx.
- https://crfm.stanford.edu/ecosystem-graphs/index.html?mode=table - A person expresses interest in connecting and contributing to the project and also wants to learn more about it.
- https://twitter.com/refsrc?s=21 - A request to add author Manish Singh from Tech Crunch to a group of coders, designers, PMs, and VCs, and a question if there are any journalists or media folks in the group.