Hiya! You found me. I’m Nirant.
NLP in Python: Quickstart Guide
- Written with code examples and programmer-first mindset. Try it out yourself on Github
- Includes Text Embedding, Linguistics 101, Ensemble Modeling, Chatbots with small data, ML and Deep learning for text classification using tools like spaCy, PyTorch, & gensim.
- Published in US, UK and India
- inMobi Tech Talks: A Nightmare on the LM Street; Slides
- Wingify DevFest: NLP for Indian Languages; Slides, Youtube
- PyData Bengaluru Inaugral Talk: Quiz Generation with spaCy; Youtube
Awesome Project Ideas - Curated list of machine learning (mostly deep learning) project ideas with datasets. These ideas range from Vision, Text, Forecasting to Recommender Systems
SoTA Language Modeling Results for Hindi
- State of the Art Language Modeling in Hindi + new datasets, check the code here at hindi2vec
My 5 minutes of Internet fame
Won the Kaggle Kernel Prize
Programming Notes found helpful by Nobel Laureate
Tips, Tricks, Best Practices for working with Jupyter Notebook’s was appreciated by Economics Nobel Laureate 2018 :
”…, this looks very helpful” - Dr. Paul Romer on Twitter
International FastAI Part 2 v2 Fellowship 2018 & 2019
- Selected to be among the ~500 International Fellows attending the Advanced Deep Learning Course by fastAI Live
- Achieved State of the Art Language Modeling in Hindi hindi2vec as part of the work done during the fellowship
Featured in the Press
- FactorDaily’s piece on The great rush to data sciences in India ends with a direct quote from me.
- FactorDaily is a new age news company which sits at the intersection of technology with life, culture and society in India.
First Runner’s Up at the Future Group Datathon (March 2019)
- Two stage Machine Learning hackathon called Tathastu, working on recommendation systems and item information extraction problems
- Judged by a jury from Palantir and Future Group Consumer & Data Lab
Opened AI Hackathon
- Awesome NCERT won the Best use of IBM Watson API; blog
- Idea: Find recent+relevant news articles against any NCERT chapter in sciences and social studies