Won the Kaggle Kernel Prize
The Hitchhiker’s Guide to NLP in spaCy won the first ever NLP themed Kaggle Kernel award. I won a free licensed copy of Prodi.gy worth $390 with it, and $500 in cash.
Best of Jupyter - found helpful by Nobel Laureates
Tips, Tricks, Best Practices for working with Jupyter Notebook’s was appreciated by Economics Nobel Laureate 2018, Dr. Paul Romer: “…, this looks very helpful” on Twitter
International FastAI Part 2 v2 Fellowship
- Selected to be among the ~500 International Fellows attending the Advanced Deep Learning Course by fastAI Live
- Achieved State of the Art Language Modeling in Hindi hindi2vec as part of the experiments during fellowship
Opened AI Hackathon
- Won the Best use of IBM Watson API at the Opened.ai Hackathon
- Idea: Find recent+relevant news articles against any NCERT chapter in sciences and social studies
Featured in the Press
FactorDaily’s piece on The great rush to data sciences in India ends with a direct quote from me. FactorDaily is a new age news company which sits at the intersection of technology with life, culture and society in India.
Popular Github Repositories
- Primary Maintainer for Awesome-NLP, which is also featured in Github’s Official Machine Learning Collection
- Curated list of Natural Language Processing Resources with 50+ contributors, 6k+ stars, 1k+ forks
- State of the Art Language Modeling in Hindi + new datasets based on ULimFit
Awesome Project Ideas
- Curated list of machine learning (mostly deep learning) project ideas with datasets with 1.5k+ stars
- Ideas range from Vision, Text, Forecasting to Recommender Systems.
Natural Language Processing with Deep Learning in Python
- Jupyter notebooks exploring several great text processing tools such as spaCy, gensim, and PyTorch for text processing and natural language processing